Featured

Storms on the way

Rain very likely.


South Mississippi, A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 71 degrees. Tonight, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Tomorrow, an 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. High near 69. South wind 5 to 15 mph.

North Mississippi, A 40 percent likelihood of showers today with a high of 61 degrees. Tonight, a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Tomorrow, an 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High near 71. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.

Central Mississippi, A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 72 degrees. Tonight, there’s a 50 percent chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 64. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Tomorrow, a 90 showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 7am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 69. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

 

Most Popular