Featured

Some sun with increasing clouds

Central Mississippi, Increasing clouds, with a high near 68. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tonight, a 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Light south wind becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Tomorrow, a 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the afternoon.

 

South Mississippi, A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Tonight, a 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight with a low around 56. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Tomorrow, a 30 percent chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

 

North Mississippi, Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight, a 30 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Tomorrow, a 40 percent chance of showers, with thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65 degrees.

Most Popular

News Mississippi is a state-wide news network airing hourly reports on more than 60 stations in the Magnolia State. We break the big stories that affect you.

Copyright © 2016 News Mississippi | TeleSouth Communications, Inc.

To Top