Featured

Mostly sunny today, then showers likely

2/20/17 – Presidents Day

North Mississippi, Mostly sunny today, with a high of 77 degrees. Tonight, mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain and a low of 56. Tomorrow, a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms with a high of 70 degrees. With the exception of some partial clearing on Wednesday, there’s a 20-40 percent chance of showers the rest of the week in North Mississippi.

Central Mississippi, Mostly sunny today, with a high of 81 degrees. Wind 5-10 mph. Tonight, 50 percent chance of showers with a low of 59. Tomorrow, a 60 percent chance of showers with a high of 70 degrees.

South Mississippi, Mostly sunny today with a high of 71 degrees. Tonight, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low of 61. Tomorrow, a 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms with a high of 71 degrees. Wind 5-15 mph. Overcast skies are forecast for the remainder of the week, with sunshine likely by Friday.

 

 

Most Popular

News Mississippi is a state-wide news network airing hourly reports on more than 60 stations in the Magnolia State. We break the big stories that affect you.

Copyright © 2016 News Mississippi | TeleSouth Communications, Inc.

To Top