Featured

Mix of clouds, sun and gusty wind

2/28/17

 

South Mississippi, Partly sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Tonight, partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Tomorrow, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. South wind 5 to 15 mph.

 

North Mississippi, A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 78. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Tonight, a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 65. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Tomorrow, an 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High near 74. South southwest wind around 15 mph.

 

Central Mississippi, A 20 percent chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82 degrees. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tonight, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tomorrow, a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, gusting as high as 20 mph.

Most Popular

News Mississippi is a state-wide news network airing hourly reports on more than 60 stations in the Magnolia State. We break the big stories that affect you.

Copyright © 2016 News Mississippi | TeleSouth Communications, Inc.

To Top