Featured

Chance of showers

2/27/17

South Mississippi, A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Tonight, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66 degrees. Tomorrow, mostly sunny , with a high near 78.

 

North Mississippi, A 70 percent chance of showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. South southeast wind around 10 mph. Tonight, a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South wind around 10 mph. Tomorrow, a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77 degrees and wind 10-15 mph.

 

Central Mississippi, An 80 percent chance of showers, then thunderstorms likely before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. South southeast wind around 10 mph. Tonight, 20 percent chance of precipitation, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Tomorrow, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. South wind 5 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Most Popular

News Mississippi is a state-wide news network airing hourly reports on more than 60 stations in the Magnolia State. We break the big stories that affect you.

Copyright © 2016 News Mississippi | TeleSouth Communications, Inc.

To Top